Today’s assignment from My Friend Amy for Book Blogger Appreciation Week is to answer these two questions:
What is one thing you wish you knew about blogging when you started or what advice would you give a newbie blogger?
I don’t really know that I’m qualified to answer these questions since I’m a pretty new blogger myself, but I’ll do my best! And I’ll definitely be interested in reading other’s tips, because I need all the help I can get!
The things I’ve learned from surfing around other people’s blogs and doing my own research is that
1. It is important to have an attractive, easy-to-navigate design.
2. Stay on your topics (I myself blog about everything and wonder if that is too overwhelming for one blog, but so far I’m just having fun with it and keeping on).
3. Post every day if you possibly can.
4. I also recommend getting an Entrecard ad (mine is on the left under “Blogs of the Day”). I’ve had a decent amount of extra traffic from that, and it’s a great way to find other blogs.
5. Above all, have fun with it! :-)
What is your best blogging tip?
Comment on other people’s blogs, many times they comment back to yours (I do)!