Two months ago I reviewed a pair of wonderful toddler shoes from Wee Squeak – they were a huge success in our house! My daughter loved them so much she would bring them to me to put on her just so she could squeak proudly around the living room. :-)
Now Wee Squeak has a new line of baby shoes called Beibi Shoes. These non-squeaky shoes come in a variety of adorable styles and colors for boys and girls and are available in sizes 6-24 months. Check out some of my favorites:
They slide on Emma’s feet easily and stay on tight with a cute velcro closure. The soles of the shoes are made of a strong but flexible rubber with a non-slip tread that will keep babies who are learning to walk safe.
Our final impression is that these shoes are perfect for babies who are either not walking yet or are beginning walkers. I don’t think they had quite the support that Emma needs as a regular walker/trotter/almost-runner, but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy the Beibi shoes for smaller babies!
I’m thinking about buying a pair of the Hope Slippers – they are too cute and perfect for dressing up!
Beibi Shoes is generously offering to give away a pair of Beibi shoes of winner’s choice!
Visit Beibi Shoes and tell me what shoes you would choose if you won! Please either leave your email address in one of your entry comments or make sure it’s in your Blogger profile!
- Leave a comment (not just “good post” or something too easy) on any of my non-giveaway review posts from August (+1 extra entry each – limit 5)
- Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites/stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
- Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
- Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
- Tweet this giveaway/share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each) Copy/Paste this:
You could win a pair of super cute Beibi baby shoes, your choice! Size 6-24 months available. :-) http://bit.ly/16ePxB
Winner will be drawn on September 1st and notified by email – good luck, everyone!
Disclosure/Disclaimer: Although Beibi Shoes sent me a pair of baby shoes for review and testing purposes, it does not affect the honesty of this post. This review is my own opinion and in my own words.
See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.
Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)