I had never heard of buzzirk mobile before today, but this looks like a pretty sweet deal for those of us who use our cell phones non-stop (can you say Twitter? lol). Check out their Unlimited Domestic Plan Details ($79.97/month):
- No long distance or roaming charges.
- Unlimited anytime minutes.
- Unlimited night and weekend minutes.
- Unlimited mobile-to-mobile minutes (inbound and outbound).
- Unlimited long-distance in the continental USA.
- Unlimited internet.
- No contracts.
- Live chat instead of SMS (though they have SMS as well).
- Easy online setup.
- Limit the time of day your child is allowed to use the phone.
- Limit the number of text and instant messages your children are allowed to make or receive.
- Set a dollar amount for ringtones, games and other download purchases.
- Set up only the numbers that you will allow your children to call or text (incoming and outgoing).
- Set up restrictions for browser content.
Question: Would you feel more at ease giving your child a cell phone if you had this kind of control?