Get ready to be bombarded by cuteness!
These are my children. Yes, they’re cute (if I do say so myself), but they’re not the focus today…
…for a change! ;-)
Don’t you love their outfits? Both Isaac’s overalls and Emma’s… Continue reading
Am I the only one who has a problem finding cold weather footwear that actually stays on a baby’s feet, keeps his or her toes cozy and warm, and is easy to put on? Leather shoes are usually too thin or leave a chilly gap between the hem of my son’s pants and the top of the shoe, and baby boots… well, I haven’t been able to find any that he and I like and that are comfortable. I can’t tell you how hard it is to tug boots on a toddler’s feet when they don’t understand how to “help”, either. It’s been a total pain this winter so far – we’ve hardly even been outside in the cold weather this year!
But the problem of not having comfortable, appropriate, easy-to-put-on, warm shoes or boots for Isaac is now a problem of the past, thanks to Stonz Wear! Check him out in his new duds:
I know, that arm just flew up there at the wrong time!
I’m a definite fan of Stonz booties! Here are the reasons we like them:
- They’re adorable and come in many super cute designs:
- They’re secured in two places, above the heel (keeping the shoe on the foot securely) and at the top (keeping cold air and snow from seeping in).
- The inner lining is a fuzzy soft, warm fleece!
- The outer nylon material is durable, water-resistant, and wind-resistant.
- For super cold weather you can buy optional Sherpa fleece liners that will keep toes EXTRA warm:
- The soles are skid-resistant and soft and pliable.
- They’re easy to put on but not easy to get off! ;-)
- Most importantly, they keep my little guy’s feet warm in rain or snow!
Final Thoughts: We love these booties. They’re highly recommended. I can’t imagine finding anything cozier if you’re in any kind of miserable weather – this will keep you from worrying about your child’s toes being cold anytime!
What Else Will You Find At Stonz?
You’ll find Stonz winter booties online at www.stonzwear.com. They are available in sizes from 0-9 months to 3 years and retail for $39.99 and shipping is free on orders over $50.
(If you have questions about how Rafflecopter works, watch this short how-to video.)