Today I want to introduce you to Greenfeet – if you haven’t been there, you’re missing out. I could spend hours browsing and drooling, drooling and browsing… my wishlist is packed!
(From their website) Welcome to Greenfeet! We truly want your experience to be fun and educational. We are dedicated to helping you make informed decisions about our products, so you are 100% confident in your purchase. Our first responsibility is to provide high-quality, truly natural products that you can trust. If you don’t trust us, then you won’t buy from us again and, quite frankly, we don’t like that any more than you do. We continually strive to:
- Live by the philosophy that our customers are like family, treating each one with respect and honesty.
- Treat our employees with respect, loyalty and fairness. Their commitment is key to Greenfeet’s success.
- Be socially and environmentally active in our local community, and conduct business in an ethical and responsible manner.
Their Bambu Store is full of beautiful, well-made bamboo utensils, cutting boards, and bowls, plates, and cups of all sizes and shapes. They even have a special Bamboo Store just for kids! I want to fill my kitchen with their beautiful bamboo-ware, let me tell you! Here are some of my favorites:
Bamdino Plates and Utensil Set
Kids’ Cooking Utensil Set
Thanks to Greenfeet, I was able to try their Baby’s Bamboo Utensil Set! You actually get two sets in one package – two baby forks and two baby spoons, which of course I like because it’s always nice to have extras on hand. ;-)
Each kid’s utensil set contains a solid bamboo Applesauce never tasted so good.designed specifically for small hands and small mouths. Constructed and designed to be handed down, these utensils are crafted from a solid piece of bamboo and finished with a food safe oil. This children’s bamboo utensil set is safe and sustainable.
So why go bamboo?
There has been a lot of talk about the dangers of using plastics. Thankfully there are safer and BPA-free options available, but if you want to skip the whole issue and go with something totally safe and natural, this is the way to go! I’ve actually purchased two sets of plastic baby utensils and not been happy with either. One set is hard for Emma to hold (thin metal handle) and the other has handles that are way too long. This set is perfect for us for quite a few reasons:
- Just the right length – baby can grasp the handle easily and bring it to her mouth with ease.
- I like the spoon size because I can get a decent amount of food in the spoon. Some of those other spoons are just so ridiculously tiny! My daughter doesn’t do small bites. lol
- The texture isn’t too smooth and slippery. There’s just enough roughness to make it easy for baby to get all the food on the spoon.
♥ Mandatory Entry ♥
♥ Extra Entries (Optional) ♥
♥ Follow @grndiva on Twitter (+1 extra entry)
♥ Add this blog to your Technorati Favorites (+1 extra entry)
♥ Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
♥ Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
♥ Place the “Bamboo for Baby” giveaway button (top right sidebar) in your sidebar and leave the link in a comment (+1 extra entry)
♥ Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
♥ Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (+2 extra entries and if you tweet once a day you get one entry for every tweet)
Thank you sooo much for sharing this post! :-)