So I would love to hear your tips for making shopping trips with your kids easy and positive!
- Make a list before you leave, and stick to it as closely as possible.
- Let your kids choose their healthy snacks – give them their options and stick to them!
- Don’t shop with a tired or hungry child (don’t forget to feed yourself as well)!
You could win this Looney Tunes Gift Basket Prize!
Items in the basket include: Looney Tunes Golden Collection Volume 1
Tweety T-shirt from Junk Food
Looney Tunes plush item
Looney Tunes stationary or home good
Eating Right Kids “green” shopping bag from Safeway
Eating Right Kids post card
Eating Right Kids Products (non perishable) in a branded lunch box
Canned Ravioli with Daffy or Microbowl with Tweety
Tri-color Wheat Rotini with Sylvester and Tweety
Apple juice with Taz
Chewy Bar with Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner
Please note: If an item listed in the giveaway prize is not available, it will be replaced it with a similar item of equal value.No PO Boxes – Open to US
How To Enter (mandatory):
Answer this question: How do you make shopping with your kids a positive experience? Please leave your email address in your comment or make sure it’s in your profile so I can let you know if you win!
- Comment on any of my Looney Tunes Eating Right posts (links at top of this post), then come back here and tell me which ones you commented on (+1 extra entry each)
- Answer this question: How do you make shopping with your kids a positive experience?
- Answer this question: What healthy snacks do you feed your children?
- Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites/stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
- Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
- Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
- Tweet this giveaway/share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each) Copy/Paste this:
Giveaway! Huge Looney Tunes Gift Basket including DVDs, snacks, a t-shirt, and more! http://bit.ly/qMzjO @kindred_spirit
Winner will be drawn on October 1 and notified by email – good luck, everyone!
See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.
Don’t forget to head over to MomLogic for sample lunch menus, recipes, and tips from nutrition expert Haylie Pomroy! Haylie will be answering reader questions about nutrition and kids on September 14, so if you have any questions for her send them to eatingright (at) wb.com.
You can also enter to win a mega gift basket at MomLogic!
Disclosure: No products were provided to me in exchange for posting about the Looney Tunes Eating Right program, but I will be compensated by Warner Bros. for this series.