The wipes, though made from Bamboo, I found not as soft and as absorbent as the flannel ones I’ve used. I would possibly use these for other things but not on my daughter’s sensitive bottom. Note that I was recommended to try fabric softener but have not been able to as of yet since I normally don’t usually use it as it’s built into my laundry detergent. See more reviews of these wipes at Cotton Babies!
* It’s naturally stretchy making it the perfect fit for your growing baby
* It’s available in sizes extra small ( 6-12lbs) to Large (20-30lbs)
*They are super absorbent, we’ve had no leaks at all!
* Velcro closure, great for children learning to potty train!
* Not as bulky as other cloth diapers my daughter has worn!
A few issues I’ve had with the diaper…
* Because they are super absorbent, I’ve had to run these in the dry cycle 3-4 times
* Velcro closures – not good for babies that tend to take off their diapers, I would recommend using a diaper cover!
♥ Erin, when she’s not chasing her sweet little girl Melody around the house, blogs over at Connected2Christ. Go check her blog out! She has some great giveaways, reviews, and is a wonderful person to get to know. :-)
All items reviewed were sent for free by the company or manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.
If you have a moment, leave a comment –
It’ll make me jump up and down for joy! :-)