Today’s featured company is Piggy Paint! I’ve worked with Piggy Paint before and absolutely 100% love and recommend their products! They carry safe, natural, non-toxic nail polish in a myriad of gorgeous colors that goes on easily and is completely odorless (oh thank you!). Piggy Paint was created especially to ease moms’ minds when it comes to toxic chemicals in popular nail polish brands. As the mom of a toddler, I am so thankful for this!
Find out about Piggy Paint ingredients and FAQ here!
Can you believe what the regular nail polish did to that styrofoam plate? Now we know why our fingernails are ruined by the polish and our noses sting when we breathe in nail polish fumes. This was something Melanie discovered by accident, and it spurred her to create a new, safer nail polish and nail polish remover.
My piggies are lovin’ the Candy Coated shade!
Gotta love free shipping!
Free shipping on orders over $25!
Piggy Paint has an exclusive discount especially for you! Use the code SPIRIT15L and get 15% off your order, including sale items!
Free nail polish, yay!
- Follow Piggy Paint on Twitter or Facebook (+1 extra entry each!)
- Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
- Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites and/or stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
- Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
- Follow my blog on Facebook’s Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/kindred_spirit (+1 extra entry)
- Tweet this giveaway and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry) Copy/Paste this:
Piggy Paint non-toxic nail polish #Giveaway – You could win a $15 Gift Certificate! http://kindredspiritreviews.blogspot.com @kindred_spirit
- Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it in your sidebar! (+2 extra entries!)
Giveaway will be closed on November 28 at midnight and winner notified by email – good luck, everyone!
If you have a moment, leave a comment –
It’ll make me jump up and down for joy! :-)