I was going to wait to share this until my confirmation ultrasound on Friday, but honestly I’m so nauseated and feeling very pregnant – and starting to look pregnant… there can be no doubt.
Wow, so many thoughts running through my head lately:
- How will I take care of a newborn and a 2 1/2 year old (and stay sane?)?
- I have so much to prepare for!
- How will Emma feel about this little brother/sister?
- If it’s a boy, I have to buy a lot of stuff. lol
- I don’t know anything about little boys! (Growing up, I had one sister)
- I can’t believe I’m pregnant again and going to get HUGE!
I believe I’m at 6 1/2 weeks now. I have been SO sick for the last two weeks I have barely been able to get anything done, and being on the computer has made me feel even worse. But I think I’m starting to come out of it now and I’m feeling a little bit better in the mornings. Nighttime I feel worse for some reason. It sure isn’t “morning sickness” for me.
Anyway, that’s my latest news! :) I’m excited! I really wanted Emma to have someone to play with and love, and now she will! ♥
I get another little one of these!