I always recommend the HALO SleepSack as a total necessity for new moms. I’ve used these wonderful zip-up wearable blankets with both my babies and they are awesome for keeping little toes warm in the cold winter months! They’re not just for cool nights, though, they keep baby covered throughout the night anytime – and since loose blankets are a no-no in the crib due to the risk of SIDS, the SleepSack gives you peace of mind that your little one is kept warm and safe all night long.
The HALO SleepSack…
- comes in warm microfleece, 100% cotton, 100% organic cotton, and plush Velboa dot materials. Some are warmer for very cold nights, and others are lightweight for summer and spring.
- is available from preemie to toddler sizes.
- is sleeveless to prevent overheating and meant to be worn over pajamas.
- unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes!
- has lots of room for kicking in the bottom.
Here’s Isaac in his HALO SleepSack:
We give the HALO SleepSack 2 big thumbs (and 2 little thumbs) up! :)
I also have to tell you about HALO’s new Safe Sleep Crib Sets which will be available in January of 2012! These 5-piece crib sets include:
- Newborn SleepSack Swaddle
- Small SleepSack Wearable Blanket
- Crib Skirt
- Two Soft Jersey Crib Sheets
Here are a few of the designs that will be available:
(Click to enlarge – the details are CUTE!)
(If you have questions about how Rafflecopter works, watch this short how-to video.)
Leaving a blog post comment is mandatory.
After that, you can tweet the giveaway for extra daily entries. :)
Also please note that you do NOT have to have a Facebook account to enter!
Disclosure: I was provided with a HALO SleepSack at no cost in order to share my own personal opinions on it. The opinions I have given are 100% mine.