I’m not usually one to talk about making money online – there are a lot of scams out there and it can be hard to differentiate between what’s real and what is a waste of time. But this is something I’ve done myself and I’ve made money already, so I wanted to pass on the opportunity!
Here’s how it works:
- You create a free account at Sponsored Tweets.
- You set your own price (they recommend $1.39 per tweet but you can make it higher or lower).
- Offers are sent to your email or to your Twitter account via direct message (you choose). You can accept or decline – it’s completely up to you!
- If you accept, you can write the tweet up yourself so that it’s personalized and doesn’t sound so much like an “ad”. That’s what I like to do, anyway.
- After you write the tweet, you submit it and it goes to the advertiser to look over and accept.
- Sponsored Tweets tweets it for you after it’s been accepted!
- You’re paid within 24 hours of your tweet – and they pay via PayPal!
Imagine the holiday money you can earn at $1.39 a tweet! I started mine out at $1.25 a tweet when I first signed up and had three offers that same day. Sweet.
It’s that easy! To learn more and start making money, sign up for sponsored tweets!
*Edited to add: I’ve had a great experience with Sponsored Tweets! I haven’t had the number of offers swarm in that I would have liked, but I think it’s something you’ll learn as you go – how to get the sponsors’ attention and where to put your tweet price. And as Sponsored Tweets grows, so will your offer queue! So make sure to take advantage of their referral program and spread the word yourself if you like it as much as I do!
Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post. I’m just sharing a very cool opportunity with you – if I’m making money, you may as well be! :-)