It’s been awhile since I’ve taken part in a blog hop and this one looks like fun! Basically you answer the weekly questions in written post or a vlog (video). Since I’m definitely not in the mood for a vlog right now I’m going to pass on that, but I probably should practice so I’ll try it sometime in the future. When I’m actually putting makeup on again. ;-)
This week’s questions are:
1. Do you sew, crochet or knit?
2. Are you allergic to any foods? Bee stings?
3. Do you snore? Please describe :)
1. I do sew and crochet, but I don’t knit. I would like to learn how, though! I started teaching myself to sew about six months ago and I’ve been having so much fun. I’ve made burp cloths and blankets for my little boy, throw pillows for myself, and I’ve even tried my hand at dresses for my daughter! I haven’t done a lot of crocheting lately but I can make baby hats and scarves, and I’ve crocheted a blanket before, too.
2. I’m allergic to crab but it’s kind of a mild allergy I guess because sometimes I can eat it and sometimes I can’t. My reaction is breaking out in hives. The worst reaction I’ve had was on my first date with my husband – we ate crab at the coast and I had hives on my entire body and was feeling like I couldn’t breathe very well. It was pretty awful! What’s really funny is that John has the same reaction to crab sometimes, and that time he broke out as well – just not quite as bad as I did.
That was fun! And I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. It’s nice to post about something other than my kids or how I feel post-baby, haha. You can link up to Monday Mingle here at Eighty MPH Mom!