This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Ramblers Way. All opinions are 100% mine.
Recently I was introduced to Ramblers Way next-to-skin superfine worsted wool base clothing line. Ramblers Way, founded by the same people who created Tom’s of Maine natural care personal products, specializes in what looks to be an amazingly soft and comfortable line of layer clothing for women and men.
When I think of wool, I tend to think scratchy, but one look at their long- and short-sleeved tees, long johns, underwear, and camisoles will tell you that there’s nothing scratchy about this line of clothing. This is definitely something I wouldn’t mind trying out for myself!
- Wool is a natural, renewable complex fiber
- Wool is provides superior insulation, water repellency, water absorption and odor control.
- Wool naturally resists wrinkling and soiling.
- Wool is flame resistant.
- Wool is durable and long-lasting.
Why Ramblers Way?
- Ramblers Way Rambouillet wool is farmed and the clothing made in the USA!
- Their wool is enzyme-treated for shrinkage and is fully washable.
- Their clothing is natural, non-synthetic, and chemical-free!
- All garments are soft and lightweight.
- Great for athletic wear or just something warm as your base layer anytime!
Superfine Worsted Wool
Regular WoolEverything you ever wanted to know about wool can be found here on the Ramblers Way educational page.
Very cool opportunity: Try before you buy! Get a free sample of their superfine wool fabric sent to your home.
I don’t know about you, but Ramblers Way has re-imagined wool for me – I’ll never think of scratchy wool sweaters or scarves again! Who knew that wool could be so fine and soft-looking? I also had no idea that this type of wool was so environmentally friendly. Those of you who (along with me) are trying to go “greener” will especially be able to appreciate this.