It’s Tuesday, and that means the dreaded Monday has passed! ;-) Are you ready to hear my ramblings?
– We’re moving in less than two weeks! I’m feeling slightly unprepared, I must admit. I don’t want to pack too much before the last week and have to navigate towers of boxes, but I don’t want to leave too much until the last minute, either. Oh well, either way we’ll get moved. I’ve already packed closets and books up. Those boxes are stacked neatly by the door, ready to go. Emma thinks it’s a tower I made just for her to climb, lol.
– I have a horrible, horrible memory. Not sure if it’s stress, being the mother of a toddler, or what. It’s very sad, though.
– Wait, what was I saying? What is sad? I can’t remember…
– I don’t like my new driver’s license photo. But I’m stuck with it now until like 2015. *sigh* What can I say? The lady who was taking my photo was intimidating…
– Every time I open my patio door in our apartments, I smell either smoke from an unseen neighbor or garbage from the lovely neighbors downstairs who put their garbage on their back patio because they’re too lazy to walk 15 feet to the dumpsters. I’m so glad we’re moving. SO glad.
– John brought New Moon on DVD home for me from Costco the day after it came out – wonderful man! Even if his opinion of the movie after watching it was (in his own words) “That was the slowest movie I’ve ever sat through.” But hey, he still sat through it with me. :-)
– I saw New Moon twice at the theater.
– I want to see How to Train Your Dragon and Alice in Wonderland. I think we need a date night. Oh, Erinnnn! (hee hee)
– I really don’t want to see The Last Song with Miley Cyrus. Unless it gets amazing reviews from my mom blogger friends. Then maybe…
– John and I came to the conclusion the other night that one of the main reasons people love their kids so much is because they’re miniature versions of themselves. We laugh when they mimic us and delight in making them happy. It’s awesome. :-)
Okay, I think that’s enough for now. I should do this more often, I think it helped clear my head! :-)
Got a random thoughts post? Leave the link in a comment (or use CommentLuv) so I can come read and comment!
Happy Tuesday, everyone!