- I went to the dentist today – phase I of Operation Root Canal was completed. Why oh why is it taking two or three visits to get this done? Good grief! lol Today I got my teeth cleaned and the evil tooth checked out, drilled, and a temporary filling put in place. Friday I go in and get the actual root canal. *sigh* Now that I’ve bored you with that…
- Why do dentists ask you questions when your mouth is full of instruments and hands, AND they’re drilling? I can hardly hear let alone answer!
- It kind of makes me nervous when a dentist jokes with her assistant right in front of me that neither of them know anything… dentists have a weird sense of humor.
- My neighbor has a new kitten. I want a kitten!
- I just bought another four pacifiers and another straw sippy cup yesterday. We’re always losing pacifiers and there are never enough sippy cups somehow… I wonder how much I’ve spent on these necessary items so far?
- Toys. I’m ready to write a post on toys. Of all the toys we have, there are a precious few Emma actually plays with over and over – usually the cheapest, simplest ones.
- My baby is growing up! Slowly but surely, her baby fat is falling off. She’s a silly little girl who entertains me with her antics 24/7. Who needs TV? Oh wait, she does. ;-) At least Baby Signs.
- I was thinking yesterday that now that I’m grown up, I have to be the one to plan and cook dinners forever – until I’m dead. That is a sad, depressing thought. I hate planning meals! lol I wonder if we’ll ever be able to afford hiring a maid…
- I need clothes. I guess I should wait until Fall now…
Thanks for sticking around for my randomness! :-) Got a post of your own?