Thisis rockin’ Rockabye Baby! style! You and your little one can enjoy your favorite rock music together and still keep the atmosphere low-key.
Rockabye Baby! transforms timeless rock songs into beautiful instrumental lullabies. Guitars and drums are traded for soothing mellotrons, vibraphones and bells, and the volume is turned down from an eleven to a two. Rockabye Baby! is the perfect way to share the music you love with the littlest rocker in your life.
Nine Inch Nails
and much more!
I think that once you listen to the samples you’ll be as excited about this music as I was. Even if you aren’t especially crazy about any of the bands, you’ll find that the music is very pleasing to the ear.
What really caught me was the Coldplay album – I LOVE COLDPLAY! Rockabye Baby! generously sent me the Coldplay album to review and I am extremely happy with it. I have to admit that the Metallica album is pretty awesome as well (I listened to samples online). But Coldplay? It rocks. Quietly. ;-) No wonder so many people are going nuts over this! These albums are a great alternative to traditional lullabies.
How To Enter (mandatory): Visit Rockabye Baby!, then come back to this post and leave a comment telling me which CD you would choose if you won! Please leave your email address in your comment so I can let you know if you win!
- Sign up for the Rockabye Baby! email newsletter (+1 extra entry)
- Fan Rockabye Baby! on Facebook (+1 extra entry)
- Follow Rockabye Baby! on Twitter (+1 extra entry)
- Follow/Subscribe to this blog (right sidebar) (+1 extra entry each)
- Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
- Follow my blog on Facebook’s Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
- Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites and/or stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
- Tweet this giveaway and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each) Copy/Paste this:
Giveaway! @RockabyeBaby – your favorite bands (Coldplay, Metallica, Aerosmith) into Lullabies for your little one! http://bit.ly/JSl25
Disclosure/Disclaimer: Although Rockabye Baby! sent me a CD for review and testing purposes, it does not affect the honesty of this post. This review is 100% my own opinion and written in my own words. I was not compensated in any other way for this post.
See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.