The Small Talk Six topic at MomDot today is “Films We Had the Misfortune of Watching” – such a fun topic! I’m loving blog-hopping and finding out what movies people really didn’t love… even if some of them I did like. lol
So here are my six:
1. The Happening. I was stuck in the theater and couldn’t escape (because I didn’t want to waste the money, lol). I generally love M. Night Shyamalin movies, but this one was awful! And really depressing. I don’t like depressing movies.
2. Mean Girls. I can’t even talk about it. *gag*
3. Cast Away. Did I mention I don’t like depressing movies? This one isn’t necessarily bad, but it was sooooo sad!
4. Bewitched. I love Nicole Kidman, but this was so disappointing! Corny, and I really don’t like Will Ferrell.
5. The Ring. Eeeeeek! Why did my sister make me watch that???????
6. Sleepy Hollow. So. Weird. I love Johnny Depp, by the way. So if you’re a fan who will defend him to the death, don’t hurt me! lol
Man, I could go on and on. But I won’t. ;-)