What makes this bag special and sets it apart from the others? It’s a hopelessly unorganized mother’s dream solution! There are no deep dark holes that you can lose stuff in, and there are actuallycompartments and a drawer. Yep, a smart mom finally invented a diaper bag with a drawer, and it actually works!
- Two bottles and one sippy cup in their own insulated holders
- Jars of baby food
- Two pacifiers
- Lots of snacks and toys
- Four to five sets of clothing (smaller baby clothes, I’d say)
- Wipes in a their own wipes container
- Six diapers
- A washable, full-
pad (is included!)
- And dedicated places for your keys, cell phone, sunglasses, credit cards, cash, ID
and water bottle
Seeing is believing, don’t you agree? Then check out this video review of the Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag:
I found the Mrs. Smith diaper bag to be well-made andstylish, and it helps me stay organized! My favorite features are that it transitions from a messenger bag to a backpack, and the pockets. There are pockets for cell phones, pockets for cups, a pocket for sunglasses, and more! Also a place to hook your keychain. This makes me very happy. ;-)
- Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
- Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites and/or stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
- Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
- Follow my blog on Facebook’s Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
- Tweet this giveaway and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each) Copy/Paste this:
#Giveaway – two winners! Win a super organized Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag http://bit.ly/2SNIWO @kindred_spirit
- Grab my 2009 Holiday Gift Giveaway Extravaganza button and put it in your sidebar! (+2 extra entries!)
Giveaway will be closed on November 10 at midnight and winner notified by email – good luck, everyone!
Disclaimer: Whoda Thought provided me with a Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag for review and testing purposes. This in no way sways my opinion or my post. This review is 100% my own opinion and my own content. I was not reimbursed in any other way for this post.
See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.