Alicia, owner of WoollyBums
♥ It’s super soft, almost silky – kind to baby’s bottom.
♥ It keeps skin dryer than cotton – very absorbent.
♥ It’s breathable.
♥ Antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant!
♥ Strong and durable.
♥ 100% biodegradable (making folks who want to go greener happy!).
I personally LOVE bamboo fabric. Love love LOVE! I would use it for everything if I could afford it, lol. Okay, I’m getting off track here. ;-) You can find out more about my experiences with bamboo fabric here.
(Margaret’s baby AppleBlossom sporting a
WoollyBums one size pink chickadees diaper)
check out their 100% positive feedback!
Guess what? WoollyBums is generously going to give one of you a WoollyBums one-size bamboo cloth diaper! Giveaway open to US only.
Extra Entries (Optional) (Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Read and comment on Margaret’s WoollyBums cloth diaper review! Come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did it. :-) (+1 extra entry)
- Follow the WoollyBums blog here (She’s so sweet, you’ll be glad you did!) (+1 extra entry)
- Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites and/or stumble this post (+1 extra entry each)
- Follow/Subscribe to this blog (+1 extra entry each)
- Add my button to your sidebar (+1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (+3 extra entries)
- Follow my blog on Facebook’s Networked blogs here! (+1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (@kindred_spirit) (+1 extra entry)
- Tweet this giveaway and/or share on Facebook (+1 extra entry each) Copy/Paste this:
New giveaway for cloth diapering moms! Win a one-size bamboo cloth diaper of your choice from WoollyBums! http://bit.ly/ReszT #clothdiapers
Giveaway will be closed on October 31 at midnight and winner notified by email – good luck, everyone!
See complete rules and disclaimers regarding giveaways here.