Guest Review: Cotton Babies bumGenius Bamboo Cloth Diaper and Wipes
The wipes, though made from Bamboo, I found not as soft and as absorbent as the flannel ones Ive used. I would possibly use these for other things but not on my daughters sensitive bottom. Note that I was recommended to try fabric softener but have not been able to as of yet since I normally dont usually use it as its built into my laundry detergent. See more reviews of these wipes at Cotton Babies!
* Its naturally stretchy making it the perfect fit for your growing baby
* Its available in sizes extra small ( 6-12lbs) to Large (20-30lbs)
*They are super absorbent, weve had no leaks at all!
* Velcro closure, great for children learning to potty train!
* Not as bulky as other cloth diapers my daughter has worn!
A few issues Ive had with the diaper
* Because they are super absorbent, Ive had to run these in the dry cycle 3-4 times
* Velcro closures not good for babies that tend to take off their diapers, I would recommend using a diaper cover!
Erin, when shes not chasing her sweet little girl Melody around the house, blogs over at Connected2Christ. Go check her blog out! She has some great giveaways, reviews, and is a wonderful person to get to know. 🙂
All items reviewed were sent for free by the company or manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.
If you have a moment, leave a comment –
Itll make me jump up and down for joy! 🙂